Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Funky Fabrix and the Asthma Foundation


Today I ventured out to Funky Fabrix. I have been wanting to do this for a long time but have saved it up for a time when I have no child haning off me and I can totally enjoy the experience in peace. Glad I did that because the shop was beautiful, and of course I bought a few pieces of lovely fabric, just starting small, I will see what I do with them after some thinking time (music please...).

On exiting the shop a mum with two kids was trying to get in and shouting at them various instructions about behaviour etc. etc. - glad that wasn't me. Time to enjoy is just as important as having the time to visit.

Over the road from FF I spied a thrift shop for the Asthma Foundation. Amongst their fabric remnants there was a lovely 3m piece of deep pink/red floral flannel, lovely and soft, and a substantial piece of mid-blue corduroy. I went home very happy.

1 comment:

Zoë said...

I think that I need to go there with you, whenever I next make it up to Brissy. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin