Thursday, September 17, 2009

Like a headless...


Well, you know the expression.

They say good things come in threes. Here's what happened today:

1. I actually finished a little sewing project on my new sewing machine. I am very impressed with how solid it feels, and it whipped through the layers of this soft toy just as smooth as silk. I actually had a little bit of fear in starting to use my new machine - what if it was no good?! I was a bit traumatised by the breakdown of my old one I think. All fears gone now. Ready to sew again (just got to find the spare time).

2. The new National Geographic Magazine has a feature article about orchids, which is the subject of my oh most massive and final assignment. I can see an end in sight to this mid-thirties academic nonsense (why o why did I think this was a good idea in the first place!)

3. My son seems to have spontaneously started to use the toilet, which if you are a mum is kind of a big thing, but just gross for those not in that place. So thats all I am going to say about that.

Well, off to prepare a lesson about parasites and bacteria for tomorrow. Gee I have so much fun don't I!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin