Thursday, November 19, 2009

My creative space

My work table is a mess today. There are several things in this pile that are in various stages of completion.


I have some fabric with pheonix's and flowers on it.

To be made into this skirt.


I also bought a Kirsten Doran "kitty" kit from the Finders Keepers Markets a few weekends ago. He's still half finished and the honest truth why is that I can't be bothered changing the cotton in my machine from white to black...pathetic I know!


For more creative spaces, go on over to Kirsty.

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love the top shot. Your space is a fabulous hive of creativity.

Gina said...

Oh, I hear you on the changing-thread-colour thing! Hmmm. Handstitching?!
Meanwhile, the skirt fabric is beautiful and your space looks perfectly wonderful to me. I love creative chaos!

june at noon said...

What a cute little kitty! Fun space!

Kristen Doran said...

Truth be known, I often sew with the wrong colour! Love the kitty so far!

Red Revival said...

Why change the thread? Just call it contrast stitching lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin