Saturday, June 26, 2010

California dreaming


I mailed a postcard to a complete stranger in California yesterday. No I haven't gone mad, it was my little part in the Great Stitched Postcard Swap.

The theme was "time" and it did take me some time to come up with an idea and get this project in the mail, in fact I went a little bit over time. In the spirit of the World Cup soccer, lets just say that I went into extra time, which of course keeps things exciting.

So, time flew, and I had fun...


Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Your postcard is lovely and bright! Perfect for the summer over there.
I'm very late with mine. I just can't get inspired this week... maybe tomorrow.

Yana said...

your postcard looks lovely! i'm sure the recipient will love it :)

Cat said...

Very cute Caroline! I really love your take on the time theme. All the stitches looks really effective.:)

Christina Lowry said...

It's super sweet. Paper on the back was a great idea too. I put wadding between two pieces of calico for mine. I am hoping to post mine Monday. :)

moose and bird said...

I love your stitched postcard! Hope you have a lovely week. xo

Unknown said...

looks so cute. what a fun swap to be involved in. i am sure she'll adore it! xo m.

Judy said...

This "complete stranger" loves your postcard! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it and using the bright colors. I really think it's super!

Judy said...

And I've had a quick tour of your blog and think it is lovely :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin