Monday, April 4, 2011

End of the season

Not the world's most exciting post today, really all I did was make a drawstring bag.  My favourite way of making them is to use this tutorial from Kootoyoo

A carry bag for all the small plastic beach toys - just in time for the end of summer.


Why I didn't do this earlier to facilitate carrying toys from car to beach and back to car is really beyond me.  Better late than never I suppose.


The sun and the rain are taking random turns at dominating the weather conditions around here lately.  Just when you think how lovely it is, its bound to start to rain.  I'm just hoping for a last minute fling of beachy weather over the Easter break.  Its only a few weeks away now.

1 comment:

Yana said...

definitely better late than never :) hopefully nice warm weather will stay for a bit longer... i'm not ready for winter yet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin