Thursday, May 12, 2011

My creative space: Aaargh

The Kids Clothes Week Challenge continues and besides, last week I did promise some pirate action - and here it is!  The Jolly Roger shirt.  The pattern for the skull and crossbones (with heart shaped eye sockets no less!) comes from The Boy Trifecta blog (I downsized the template for a smaller sized shirt).


And yes, those are the pants that were the subject of my creative space last week, and the ones I've been going on about lately.

Show us the front.


Show us the back.


That a boy!

For more creative spaces head on over to the coolest new blog on the block - Our Creative Spaces.

2 comments:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Aaargh!! So cute! Great job!

Gina said...

Superb work on both top and bottom. Loving the modelling too - very cute. I think both my boys would be delighted if I made them the Jolly Roger number... not looking likely anytime soon though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin