Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thinking brooch


Now that June is nearly upon us I've begun to seriously think about what I am going to create for my part in the Flower Press brooch swap.  Last night this consumed many hours of flicking around on the internet for inspiration, and of course taking a long hard look at my swapee's blog.  I have an idea but whether this idea will play out in reality will have to be seen next week.


I have to say that I love wearing a brooch, I often reach for one of the above on the way out the door, especially at the moment when I seem to be wearing the same few maternity t-shirts and one pair of jeans over and over again.  At least I can vary my brooch, my shoes and my handbag still!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

finally able to comment... Can't wait to see some of your brooch creations!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin