Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random acts of crochet

  
Crochet, crochet, crochet. 


It's supposed to be white and blue, but I've just realised taking these photos that I have just re-stocked with cream wool instead of white, so I'll have to do a little unravelling.  That will teach me for working by lamp light in the evening, can't see my colours properly.  At least it's more like two steps forward and one step back. 

At first I was just practicing, but now its getting rather out of control - I really don't know where I'm going with this, I need some kind of a plan!


 Hope I don't have a case of...

3 comments:

Bungalowgirl said...

Looking good, just keep going until you have either a cushion or a blanket I reckon. melx

Kat said...

Looking good! I think those colours would make an awesome blanket. Love the mug too!

Yana said...

sorry about the cream wool and all the unravelling! make lots of them and you will end up with a beautiful blanket :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin